Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 144

Thread: Death knell for this board?

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Yig's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    657
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker: But even though, most of what he said was true, it was said in a VERY snotty way, and he was basically downgrading our boards, and members, which just so happens to be, part of, THEIR FANBASE.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I disagree. But people thrive on drama.

  2. #72
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ummm, he isn't aware of any of these boards, but goes off about the " little clone boards" and bitches about the "clone boards" thinking the white board sucks and...blah...blah...blah

    Come on man....


    Like I said, never McToys fault, Jesus

  3. #73
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey! They just sent me my (long lost) pass-a-word.....back in business on both boards [img]smile.gif[/img]

    But me thinks it might take a while for this dinosaur to figure out how to do anything over there [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #74
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Yig:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker: But even though, most of what he said was true, it was said in a VERY snotty way, and he was basically downgrading our boards, and members, which just so happens to be, part of, THEIR FANBASE.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I disagree. But people thrive on drama.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't thrive on drama at all. I just read the post, and thought it was BS, so am expressing my opinion on the matter. I don't expect everyone to agree.

    At any rate, I have said all I need to on this subject, so will be moseying along now....

  5. #75
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Dion Bozman:


    Imagine a host of faceless people watching you problem-solve at your daily job and critiquing your progress.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't have to imagine, well, i do, actually, cuz my network works [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #76
    Inactive Member Yig's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    657
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    days

  7. #77
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I rate your reply three chlamys !!!!

  8. #78
    Inactive Member Dion Bozman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    Ummm, he isn't aware of any of these boards, but goes off about the " little clone boards" and bitches about the "clone boards" thinking the white board sucks and...blah...blah...blah

    Come on man....


    Like I said, never McToys fault, Jesus
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Whatever, dude. Make it as dramatic as you want. In fact, you have a real need to blame someone. So blame me. It's all MY fault that everything sucks. Happy? Great.
    dion [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #79
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    lmao! Chlamys fucking rule! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]


    And no drama here, Dion, though i did call the first excuse BS, cuz, well, it was [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #80
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Dion Bozman:

    As I said, he likely isn't even aware of this board.

    Dion
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Suddenly I feel all alone and neglected. Somebody hold me!

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •